What is Hypnotherapy?

Most of the time in day to day life we operate in a conscious state. We make conscious decisions like what to have for breakfast, which route to take to work, what words we say and how we choose to spend our time. Let’s call that chosen behaviour. The conscious part of our brain accounts for about 10% of the brain. So what is the other 90%? Well… hello subconscious mind. I will explain more about the subconscious mind in a later blog.

In a Hypnotherapy session….

The  Hypnotherapist will make you comfortable and discuss your issue. The Hypnotherapist will then talk to you (in a special way!). The talk will follow a pattern of relaxing you, deepening the level of relaxation, exploring your subconscious and making changes.

Discover the 5 Pillars of Well-Ness

If just one of these isn't in your life...

...Then your quality of life isn't as good as it could be.

Let me help you with this over the next 21 days...

During Hypnosis, you are in control and won’t say or do anything you don’t want to. You are able to move and speak and in complete control. It will feel deeply relaxing and pleasant. What is actually happening is the brain is being relaxed and slowed down.  This means that your conscious mind is ‘switched off’ and the subconscious is fully present and open to change.

Your eyes will close and you will feel more relaxed than you have ever felt before. You will be able to connect to a new calm that you will be able to access again and again. Many people who experience Hypnotherapy are amazed by how relaxing it is and how different they feel even from the first session.

How can Hypnotherapy help you?

Hypnotherapy brings significant change, often to long term issues like weight loss, stopping smoking, depression, anxiety, phobias, stress, sleep problems, panic attacks, depression, confidence and self-esteem. The reason it is so effective is because it is working with the most powerful part of the mind, the subconcious, which stores all our experiences and beliefs.

The number of Hypnotherapy sessions that you will need varies from 2 upwards, but the changes last a lifetime.  Hypnotherapy is safe and a natural state which we slip into anyway.

Get in touch so I can help you or your child.

I use Hypnotherapy, NLP, Reiki and life coaching to help children over 5 and adults overcome problems and issues. I work face to face in Lancing, Worthing, Shoreham and Brighton and worldwide on Skype. I love talking to people and would happy to have a chat with you about how I could help you or your child.

Famous Hypnotherapists are Paul McKenna  and Richard Bandler, both of who I have trained with.

There is lots of information on my website, Facebook and Twitter or you can call me on 07530 890089

 

 

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This